Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stressed

Lately I been under a lot of stress don't get me Wrong I love every moment I'm alive however at times the world can place a big burden on you where you just need to woo sa and take deep breaths I find myself doing that very frequently and it sucks.

Sometimes I wish people were more understanding and considerate of other feeling instead of always venting and bitching abt irrevelant things that don't help situations only make them worse.

Although it's summertime I'm having a ton of fun but when the alcholol is gone and my friends are gone Its back to that feeling that life is so crzy right now. Just so many emotions going through my brain I know this blog is eveywhere just needed a second to vent

2 comments:

Miss.Stefanie said...

"Sometimes I wish people were more understanding and considerate of other feeling instead of always venting and bitching abt irrevelant things that don't help situations only make them worse."


AMEN!!!!!!

ash. bunnie. said...

umk, bunnie's bit of bullshit:

1. the big homie upstairs, got this locked since, so all the minutia in ya life, it aint about shit because well the big homie got you.
2. alcohol really aint gonna solve ya problems (i know it's cliche). so don't replace drinking with venting.
3. we go back like come home with me & chutney's so holla if you need to vent to someone who will listen and not speak.

x0 - ash